19/03/2013

Radio New Zealand International: Investigation into PNG’s Unitech troubles begins

Investigation into PNG’s Unitech troubles begins

They are barking up the wrong tree. The investigation is focused on me. But I am not the problem, rather I am being perceived as part of the solution.

This investigation should be how the former Council failed to oversee the management team. The whole team, including the former Vice-Chancellor have been arrested for alleged involvement in conspiracy to defraud the State.

Ironically, the Minister of Higher Education was also arrested last Saturday 16 March for alleged fraud and bribery in the election campaign period.

I thank all UNITECH student and staff for their continuous trust in me, and our management team to bring good university governance and proper administration of funds to UNITECH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.