10/03/2013

My Second Unlawful Deportation

Déjà vu revisited: Factor X & another deportation - Keith Jackson & Friends: PNG ATTITUDE



Keith Jackson in the PNG Attitude blog did a piece on my second deportation.
With my first (8 February) and second (9 March) forcible and arbitrary deportation, we are talking here about the systematic violation of a rather fundamental human right, Article 13 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (1948), adopted by the U.N. General Assembly, reads,
(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each State.
(2) Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country.

Please do not be scared to leave your comments and opinions. Subscribe to our blogs with your email and you will get regular updates.

In this piece I make an appeal directly to PM, who did so much to try to make peace at UNITECH.

I believe if we involve the main stakeholders (including my person), the type of mis-communication regarding my return, as well as the undignified battles of words in the press (e.g. "He is VC" "No he is not VC"), which we saw last week can no longer occur.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.